Victory Pipes values our relationship with our customers and the trust you place in us. We know that you're concerned as to how information about you is used. We are committed to ensuring that all your communications and transactions with our business remain confidential.
- Reasonableness: our collection of personal information will be limited to what makes sense under the circumstances.
- Transparency: if we collect personal information we’ll explain why.
- Security: personal information will be kept confidential and secure and is not disclosed to anyone outside our service envelope without your consent, unless required by law. Precautions are taken to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, or disclosure. We will never share or divulge purchase transaction data.
What Information Does Victory Pipes Gather?
We store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way, such as your contact information (name, e-mail address), billing and shipping information. We do not store your credit card number.
If you are ordering tobacco then be aware that you will be required to provide photographic proof that you are of age. Also, the credit card information, mailing information and proof of ID must be in the name of the purchaser, and must be consistent.
How Does Victory Pipes Use The Information Gathered?
We may use the information in several ways. Your information may help us:
- respond to your requests;
- fulfill your order;
- provide warranties for products;
- administer merchandise refunds or exchanges;
- customize your future shopping experience;
- verify you are legally allowed to purchase our products;
- provide customer service;
- improve our products and services
- communicate with you; and
- refund or exchange goods that are unsatisfactory.
For merchandise refunds and exchanges, we may ask that you provide us with your name, address and telephone number for audit and fraud prevention purposes. Valid photo ID may be required to confirm this information. This information is collected, used and retained to help us ensure that refunds and exchanges are valid.
When dealing with Victory Pipes, consent can be expressed or implied in several ways. For example, we might ask you to provide express consent in writing, in person, electronically, by telephone, or by using a checkbox. Consent that is implied may be used to extend new marketing offers or specials to you.
You may choose not to provide us with consent. If you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product, service or information that you requested.
Client Membership List
Victory Pipes maintains an in-house client membership list which is used to inform customers about current offers. By placing an order, or by subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to be added to our marketing database. You may easily and quickly remove yourself from this list by following the simple instructions at the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. Alternatively you may simply call us Toll free 1-855-443-0194 or e-mail us and ask to be removed, and we will remove you manually.
Third-Party Sites and Services
1. What If I Am Uncomfortable Providing My Information Via The Internet?
We provide alternative methods for ordering, so that you do not have to order online:
- You can place an order by telephone by calling our toll-free number at 1-855-443-0194;
- Alternatively, you may initiate communication via email using info@VictoryPipes.ca
2. What Happens If My Email Address Becomes Invalid?
If you allow your email address to become invalid through actions such as cancellation of your internet account then Victory Pipes will not be responsible for communications delivered to a third party accidentally.
3. How do I remove myself from your client membership list?
If you are already on our newsletter list you can remove yourself by following the instructions at the bottom of all our marketing e-mails; it’s simple and secure. Alternatively, call us 1-855-443-0194 or e-mail us and ask to be removed, and we will remove you manually.
If you have any concern about privacy at Victory Pipes, please contact us toll free at 1-855-443-0194